Glenn Ashmore

Bud makes a line of heavy polycarbonate NEMA 4X boxes that have waterproof
seals and American Electrical makes a line of plastic waterproof cable
grips. Together they will seal your junctions up tight and both are
available at Digikey.com.

I am using them everywhere a critical junction might be exposed to the
elements.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"beaufortnc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Does anyone have a good suggestion for this situation.

Have four 75 watt solar panels mounted on a radar arch. Need to bring
the wiring into the boat, but only want to put two holes in the boat
(two #6 wires, positive and neg).

I want to run a pos and neg from each panel into a waterproof junction
box, where they will all be junctioned into one big pos. and neg.

My problem is I don't know of a good product (like a bus bar??) to make
the connections, and

I need the connection to be made inside a relatively small, waterproof
junction box that can be mounted on the radar arch somewhere.

I know they make this kind of product for residential electrical
applications, but I suspect there is a good alternative for marine use.

Mike.