jps

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

In article k.net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Dean...has an agenda and plan that likely fits with most American's

concerns.

Are you for real? Ignore the fact that Bush is polling nearly 20 percentage
points higher than Dean, and look at the polls on the issues.

I posted some of the polls on the issues about a month or so ago. The
nation favors the Republican's plans on 80% (or more) of the issues. If you
want to argue that the majority isn't always right (that was Gould's defense
at the time I posted the numbers), fine. If you want to argue that Dean's
agenda "fits most with American's concerns", then post some facts to back
your assertion.

I'm for real and so is Dean.

Wesley Clark also has a good chance of unseating Bush with straight
talk.

The republican's "plans" consist of lying straight-faced and then
stealing behind our backs. Once Dean starts to expose the plain truth
behind the Bush administration's actions over the last 3 years, folks
ain't gonna like the republican plan so much.