Jonathan

You might start at the Marinco website, also check out "vaporproof"
type fixtures for commercial wiring. They are likely to be the kind of
moisture proof fixtures you need. Expensive enough without adding the
"marine" label to them.

Jonathan

beaufortnc wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have a good suggestion for this situation.

Have four 75 watt solar panels mounted on a radar arch. Need to bring
the wiring into the boat, but only want to put two holes in the boat
(two #6 wires, positive and neg).

I want to run a pos and neg from each panel into a waterproof junction
box, where they will all be junctioned into one big pos. and neg.

My problem is I don't know of a good product (like a bus bar??) to make
the connections, and

I need the connection to be made inside a relatively small, waterproof
junction box that can be mounted on the radar arch somewhere.

I know they make this kind of product for residential electrical
applications, but I suspect there is a good alternative for marine use.

Mike.