Larry W4CSC

John Proctor wrote in
news:2005032617173316807%lost@nowhereorg:

Larry, I expected better from a licensed amateur. After all we amateurs
have been proving things that shouldn't work do for a long time. In the
end I guess you will be judged by your utterences. So keep the mouth
flapping.

--
Regards,
John Proctor VK3JP, VKV6789

The point is, national pride aside, the Outbacker is still a bunch of
hookup wire wrapped around a fiberglass rod with taps imbedded into the
shrink tubing that covers the hookup wire.

Continuously loaded antennas are very inefficient and produce far less E
field than antennas without continuous loading.

The shorter ANY antenna is less than 1/4 wavelength, the less and less it
radiates.....simple fact.....