Netsock

"Dr. T. Sheit" wrote in message
Who was she talking about?

Our Klass Klown Krause.

Our Village Idiot with yet another identity wrote in message
ups.com...
Gee, K, it's hard to know just exactly who you'd be referring to with
those acid comments, but I can make an educated guess.

Wow, that would make you a genius.

If it's the
party I'm thinking of, you would be astonished if you knew the details
of his annual income and net worth.

Im already astonished. I cant believe he can even afford a computer on his
anual income and net worth.

The party I'm thinking of was in a
position to retire in his late 40's,

Yup. I believe I heard he started at Wal-Mart when he was 18, and retired 30
years later at 48. I've heard they still let him come back on the weekends
to help gather carts from the lot.

Nice try Krause, but I kill filed this identity of yours a long long time
ago.

I must admit, I do enjoy seeing these ridiculous posts every once in a
while...they make me smile.

Hey, what ever happened to Skipper? [huuuuuge grin]

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/