Gary Warner

Default For Auction: New Items, Custom Made Boat Lettering

"user" wrote in message
Tell me where in the FAQ for this newsgroup that it says one can not
post things of a commercial nature? Honestly, I don't think eBay cares
what I do in a newsgroup, it is beyond their control or concern, so if
it makes ya feel better...

Nice customer oriented business attitude you have there User.

An informational note for a product of interest once in a while
isn't all bad, but continuous spamming and a "who cares" attidude -
don't think you'll be getting much business from here. Oh, and
EBay does care where you spam. Won't be able to sell much
without your Ebay account.