K. Smith

John H wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:20:23 GMT, bb wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:59:35 -0500, John H
wrote:

I could be wrong. If so, then I'm wrong. I'm not energetic enough to look up the
exact post.

Well John, here's what she had to reply to Harry:

& the liar just can't help but lie:-)

Calling someone a liar in my book is a personal attack.

I *think* this was one of her rare posts without a personal attack
of Krause.

I see you come to the defense of K Smith the same as you do the
president, with no bases in fact. At least you're consistant.

bb

I stand corrected. Karen would do better to segregate her 'Harry is a liar'
posts from her on-topic posts.

As Harry's comment was 'inane', I have nothing to apologize for. However, I do
admit my error. (You can pass that on to Chuck also!)

& I apologise to you also John, I can assure you when I post I do
always give a Krause lie.

I know as we all do that you know Krause is a liar I'm not sure even
you nor any of us know the full extent of his lies, but hey he is a liar.

A failed used car salesman who then graduated to being a failed boat
broker presumes to give me stick????:-) I don't think so.

All I need do is review to simply correct his spam pieces & it's clear
to all what the other one is "on" a stick.

Anyway thanks for the defense & sorry if I've let you down ......
again, as I will below:-)

Best Regards,

Oops that reminds me speaking of turds on sticks ...........

Sorry to bear bad news on easter Friday because I know,
particularly you poor Ficht owners:-), finding out just how these lying
dealers have ripped you off over the years is depressing & I agree but
hey; we did tell you at the time yet you chose to believe them??? Anyway
now for something to cheer you up, it's your Krause lie of the day:-)

This lying simpleton, after it became clear he was losing a thread
where he was displaying his usual lack of patriotism much less gratitude
for the brave men & women out there risking their everything, to keep
the likes of him safe, he just reverts to type.

But seriously can you imagine this uneducated union thug now claims
he is reviewing universities!!! & wait for it he poo poos the
engineering course!!! this from a lying uneducated union thug who
couldn't use a toaster without a union authorised electrician in attendance.

I've included just one of the followup responses but it was such a
bald faced lie it even embarrassed the rejoinders:-)

I have visited West Point, the Naval Academy, the Air Force Academy and
the sub training facility at Groton. Some years ago, I actually did look
over descriptions of some of the course material at Annapolis and the
c.v.'s of some of the faculty. I'm sure the engineering course material
is fairly rigorous, though it is more "trade-oriented" and did not look
up to MIT or CalTech standards. I mean, if your goal is to be an
aeronautical engineer, you're going to get better training at MIT or
CalTech or at any of a large number of other engineering schools. I
thought the faculty academic credentials no better than what is found at
a typical smaller four year public university. The military academies
turn out military officers with an education, not highly educated
military officers. But that is their purpose, eh?

--

Holy molly, grandma, put on your high boots.

Harry Krause, admitted graduate in the humanities with a degree in

English
is hereby qualified to critique the engineering curriculum of not

only West
Point, but also that of the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy and
compare it to that of MIT and CalTech.

The above paragraph is a classic.

You missed your calling Harry.