JG

I think that's the point of a ng being unmoderated. Moderated ngs can become
hung up on the rules rather than the discussion. Of course, I see your
point, as it would be a rare thing for a political off-topic discussion to
turn into a sailing discussion. In any case, I don't think you can claim
someone has hijacked a thread, especially if they start another one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Right Jon,

There are a lot of things that get done on a unmoderated group that
shouldn't be done. Wrong is still wrong and its a good reason for not
posting.

A lurker doesn't have that problem, do they? That clears the problem.

OT