Tuuk

krause you fool

It isn't a shame to admit someone is far more intelligent than you krause,
even a woman. I know this crushes you krause, seriously, I am sure you have
had to increase the meds because of it. Every time this very knowledgeable
boater points out your lies or helps someone with a boating problem they
have, you simply cringe. I mean if you didn't make the lie in the first
place why are you bothered by her helping other boaters with their issues?
She is obviously adding value. I mean you claimed to have owned all these
marinas and boat shops, yet you help no one. krause you fool, the only
person making things up around here is you.

"HKrause" wrote in message
bb wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:45:40 -0500, John H
wrote:

In the instance of my comment, I believe Karen was responding to a post
without
a verbal attack on anyone.

Well then, you must know have read K. Smith's post. I can't say as I
blame you.

K. Smith's post stared out with an attack on Harry and anyone who is
any way associated with the marine industry. "Without a verbal attack on
anyone", please.

bb

It wouldn't be a Karen Smith post without the inclusion of one of her
psychotic screeds about me.