Only problem is that you can't *work* if you start drawing benefits at
62, right? Don't they deduct $1 of Social Security for every dollar you
earn unless you're at the full retirement age of 66? (I think mine will
be 67...)

I think it's foolish to draw at 62 unless you are sure you're done
working. If you're lucky enough to love your job, you might not be
eager to sit down while still relatively young.

62 is now *much younger* than it used to be. When I was a kid, I
thought people were really old at 62. Now that I'm getting pretty old
myself, I think 62 year olds are still kids. :-)