John H

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:11:28 GMT, bb wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:45:40 -0500, John H
wrote:

In the instance of my comment, I believe Karen was responding to a post without
a verbal attack on anyone.

Well then, you must know have read K. Smith's post. I can't say as I
blame you.

K. Smith's post stared out with an attack on Harry and anyone who is
any way associated with the marine industry.

"Without a verbal attack on anyone", please.

bb

I could be wrong. If so, then I'm wrong. I'm not energetic enough to look up the
exact post. I *think* this was one of her rare posts without a personal attack
of Krause.
--
John H