bb

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:39:22 +1100, "K. Smith"
wrote:

Just like the brokers!!! so don't go near any of them. The brokers
don't even have a business, no investment, no capitol, nothing, they're
mostly failed used car salesmen & if you don't know what that means then
you deserve what you won't get.

As you said take the rego number go do a search of the title at say
your DMV or similar, then contact the real seller. You will find that
because the brokers are liars who will say anything to get a signed
listing the seller will be tied up for ages & the broker will be getting
his unearned commission regardless, so make sure "you" are not
introduced to the boat by the broker.

Help me out a little here K. Smith.

I understand from your post that it's not ok for brokers or sales
people to lie or cheat. That I agree with.

I also undersand from your post that it's ok if buyers and sellers
lie, cheat and deceive brokers and dealers. I may not agree, but you
are entitled to your opinion.

What you left out is very important. Is it ok for buyers to lie to
sellers? Is it ok for sellers to lie and cheat buyers? You seem to
be stating that it's ok for some people to lie and cheat some people
in some instances, but it's not ok for other people to lie and cheat
in other instances, so a little more clarification of when it's ok for
who to lie and cheat who, would be helpful to those of us who assumed
it wasn't ok for anyone to lie and cheat anyone at any time.

Thank you for clarifying the above.

bb