rhys

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:07:56 -0500, Mike G
wrote:

IF you are not sure of a situation keep the firearm close at hand and
out of sight and don't go waving it around like it's a magic wand. Keep
it as your "ace in the hole".

If you don't think you can do that don't waste money on a firearm. It'll
only get you into more trouble then you would have been in without it.

Whatever one's stance on guns in yachts this is very, very good
advice. I haven't made up my mind yet, and I would have to train and
get dozens of permits, etc., but I do agree that if you bring it out,
don't stop shooting until everyone's dead or down.

Of course, if you're wrong and you've killed the crew of a harmless
bumboat, you'll rot in a tropical prison or make the Al-Jazeera
"Beheading of the Day", but that's the chance you take.

R.