krj

Anything over 4 hours of on water time is considered a day.
krj

Brien Alkire wrote:
I'm still too inexperienced but in the future I'd like to consider taking
the OUPV exam. One of the prerequisites is 360 days of boat experience.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how is that evaluated exactly? Is it
360 x 24 hours of sailing time? Or is it 360 discrete sailing events? I
assume it's the former.

Also, what kind of records are needed for verification? I keep a very
accurate sailing log, but it's on my computer and I don't have verification
signatures.

It'd be useful to know these things so I can plan ahead.