Dr. Dr. Karen Grear

bb,

If you are aware of how to negotiate, why would you stop negotiations, just
because someone was using NADA prices as part of his negotiations. If you
were a good negotiator, you would immediately show the selling price of
similar boats in your area as your tool to discredit the NADA prices.

A good negotiator would not give anything away, nor would he allow an offer
that he considered unreasonable to stop his negotiations.

"bb" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:48:51 -0500, "Dr. Dr. Karen Grear"
wrote:

bb,
If you reject negotiating with a prospective buyer, because you believe
they
are trying to get the lowest possible price, you will never sell your
boat.

Ok, but what does the above statement have to do with anything?

I, as a seller, don't have to take a number printed in a book as fact.
I'm well aware of how to negotiate the price of a vessel. Anybody can
give a boat away.

bb