BCITORGB

Scott's query:
=============
And who paid for YOUR college education?
============

Entirely financed by me. Left home after high school graduation at 17
and worked summer jobs to fund my education. I was smart enough (likely
Scott will disagree) to seek out a union job as I wasn't keen on
getting exploited (it didn't take me long to figure that out as some of
my buddies were working for sleaze-ball nonunion shops).

Occasionally we even agree, Scott. Right now, my daughter is at
university and is there on her own dime. I gave her some money up front
to get her started right out of high school which has all been paid
back. Yes, you are correct, it does children good to know the value of
a dollar. She's working part-time while attending school full-time and,
like her father, she had the good sense to get herself a union job.

Solidarity to you brother, and cheers to the working classes ;-)
frtzw906