Scott Weiser

A Usenet persona calling itself BCITORGB wrote:

Scott thnks:
===========
I believe I responded line by line to each cite...or was that somebody
else's post.
============

Nope! What about the lines pertaining to life expectancies and infant
motality and measures of overall health system efficacy?

What about them? Sometimes you die. Get over it. I'd rather live with a
somewhat (slightly) less efficacious system if it ensures that I get to make
the decisions about my medical care. Liberty has costs, and that's one cost
I'm glad to bear in order to be free of government interference in my health
care choices.

--
Regards,
Scott Weiser

"I love the Internet, I no longer have to depend on
friends, family and co-workers, I can annoy people WORLDWIDE!" TM

© 2005 Scott Weiser