rick

"BCITORGB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wilko on rick:
==============
NB: Obviously there's enough for him to like about Canada to
want to
keep on going there from Ohoho.
==============

I wonder if he's a cheap ******* and brings all his *Mart stuff
with
him from the USA or if he spends the odd dollar in Ontario. If
the
latter is the case, then he must be happy to know that his
contributions to Ontario's sales tax help keep KMAN healthy
GRIN.

What I find curious about rick on this topic is that, while he
is happy
to trash Canadian healthcare,

==========================
Actually all you've seen me do is trash a lie. Unlike you, I
have never claimed any one system better than all the others.
That wasn't the purpose of my original post. That you have to
continue to make the subject something other than what I posted
tells me that I was right on the money the first time, because
you have spent alot of time replying without ever refuting what I
originally posted.

I've never actually seen him post his
approval of the American system. In the previous thread, he
purposefully refused to get into a discussion of comparisons.

===============
Because that wasn't what I was replying to. Again, that you have
to change the subject indicates I was right.

Personally, I think he's afraid of a comparative analysis. I
think
beyond his constant bleating about "People have died in lines!"
he has
nothing further to say.

====================
LOL What part of the original post don't you understand? I
replied to a lie. I backed up my assertions, and all you've een
doing is changing the subject.

Also interesting, he, like Scott, has not offerred an opinion
of what
medical premiums for full medical coverage (no deductible) for
a family
of 4 might be in the USA.

I think rick is a one note samba.

I think you'll do anything to keep rom discussing the originl
post I made. Says alot about your ideology.

Cheers,
frtzw906