KMAN

"rick" wrote in message
nk.net...

"KMAN" wrote in message
.. .

"rick" wrote in message
k.net...

"BCITORGB" wrote in message
ups.com...
rick, can you not stay on-topic on the OT thread? Why do we care what
KMAN said on another thread? Why not resume your "did too" stance over
there...
========================
Because you ailed to stay on-topic of the off-topic post. You are the
one that mentioned the thead, and continued you 'side' of it.
And, in case you failed to notice, I replied to kman after he responded
to me.

LOL. After I hit him first he hit me back and all I was doing was hitting
him back!

Fine, live with your delusions. I have the satisfaction of knowing that
you have recanted your lies.
Thanks or that little laugh...

Teehee. It's pretty obvious that you try, and you try, and you try, and you
try, but you don't get no...oh no no no!