BCITORGB

Wilko on rick:
==============
NB: Obviously there's enough for him to like about Canada to want to
keep on going there from Ohoho.
==============

I wonder if he's a cheap ******* and brings all his *Mart stuff with
him from the USA or if he spends the odd dollar in Ontario. If the
latter is the case, then he must be happy to know that his
contributions to Ontario's sales tax help keep KMAN healthy GRIN.

What I find curious about rick on this topic is that, while he is happy
to trash Canadian healthcare, I've never actually seen him post his
approval of the American system. In the previous thread, he
purposefully refused to get into a discussion of comparisons.
Personally, I think he's afraid of a comparative analysis. I think
beyond his constant bleating about "People have died in lines!" he has
nothing further to say.

Also interesting, he, like Scott, has not offerred an opinion of what
medical premiums for full medical coverage (no deductible) for a family
of 4 might be in the USA.

I think rick is a one note samba.

Cheers,
frtzw906