BCITORGB

Weiser as smarty-pants:
==============
Well, that's a particularly silly statement, given the fact that the
vast
majority of your "huge country" is uninhabited and uninhabitable.
===============

And that's a particularly stupid statement gven that your system (your
whole country, relative to Canada) has economies of scale (or is that
an unknown concept to you?).

It basically matters not what we're talking about -- healthcare,
railways, highways, telecommunications, etc -- the per capita cost of
providing services in Canada will be higher -- significantly higher --
than similar costs in the USA.

So my point remains: even at similar levels of service, Canadian costs
(hence taxes) will be higher. .

frtzw906