rick

"Wilko" wrote in message
NB: Obviously there's enough for him to like about Canada to
want to keep on going there from Ohoho...
==================

Can you point me to a post where I ever said I didn't like
Canada? All I did was reply to a lie made last month.
I posted sites that backed up my assertion that they were lies.
No one else has posted anything to refute those sites. All I've
gotten is more lies. I never made any claims as to which
system is better, or which is worse. Any number of other posters
tried to make that the subject because they had nothing else.

I go to Canada often. My daughter goes to school there. One of
our main paddle partners is a Canadian orthopedic surgeon.
Another is an ex-NHL hockey player from Canada. A couple of
others that go off and on are current players, well, they would
be if there was a season...

:-)

Wilko

Wilko wrote:

Wilf, have a look he

http://www.bright.net/~retter/

HTH...

Wilko

BCITORGB wrote:

rick, can you not stay on-topic on the OT thread? Why do we
care what
KMAN said on another thread? Why not resume your "did too"
stance over
there...

You have yet to contribute anything that suggests a better
alternative
to the Canadian system. Can I assume you know of none?

Otherwise, whatever your contributions: BOOOORRRRRING!

frtzw906

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilko(a t)dse(d o
t)nl