noah

Default Trailer - Tire change and wheel bearing question

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:59:41 GMT, "n0sPaM"
wrote:

I have a 3-ton jack (for me to change my winter tires on my car), and now I
am trying to change a flatten tire on my 16' trailer of my boat, but I am a
little bit confused..I can't find lifting point, where should I put the
jack? any idea?

Also, do I need to grease the wheel bearing on the trailer wheel? Can I use
WD-40, just spray?

Boating Newbie

The other posters have given good advice.

One comment- your wheel bearings do need to be greased from time to
time (I do mine annually), but you don't *have* to grease the bearings
when you change a flat tire. It's a good procedure to learn, though.

noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats