Roger Long

This is the best listing link I have found:

http://www.boats.com/listing/cache/a...clk_srcrvs_nav

Almost nothing I found on the web elsewhere wasn't also there and the
search engine worked better than any of the others.

Be sure to get a surveyor from:

http://www.marinesurvey.org/

http://www.acms-usa.com/

These are the two national organizations. Both have good search
engines. Other than belonging to one of these groups, a "marine
surveyor" is someone who knows the name of a shop that prints business
cards and letterheads.

--

Roger Long

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Roger,

You're painfully dead right when you say "Prices are nuts".

I couldn't care less about newness and surface cosmetics. So you are
reassuring me that with some scratches and tears there will be a
boat
out there waiting. That sure is one INCREDIBLE bargain you got!

I'll try to find the best possible surveyor whereever I see a boat
worth checking out. The Power Boat Guide shows a listing of
surveyors,
maybe that is a good place to start?

I'll try to go for a fresh water boat, or if not feasible at the
right
price, at least a fresh water cooled engine. I looked at Shawn
Taylor's
listings but he hasn't got the model I'm seeking.

Thanks!

Rich

Hi Dave,

I'll see if I can get a broker to dial me into his internet
databases,
who knows if it can make things move on a sale? :-D

Cheers,

Rich