Hi J,

Got that straight - I was just wondering how negotiable - boats which
sold new in 1995 for under $100k going for $55k to $105k ten years
later. Could make sense in a sellers' market, but last I heard it is
tough going selling boats.

So far my experience with brokers is strange. One broker is very nice,
ready to go to every effort to help the sale happen. Unluckily I
changed my mind about that boat. The other broker is nasty, boasting
about his boat's superiority (he did the custom woodwork himself) and
telling me he already has a contract, but his ads have remained
unchanged for the past 3 weeks since, and he won't reply to my emails.

Cheers,

Rich