Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:45:15 GMT, "Geri"
wrote:

Thanks - I'd seen that article. Actually, the surveyor who did the work
works very near Zahniser's and is condidered an expert with this. I believe
him when he says it's not an issue, but my concern is - will the next buyer,
or will we end up taking a hit on cost or, worse, have no offers at all?

Well, that is my point. It may not be of concern at the moment, but
down the road, it could be significant.

The problem is that it's a maybe - maybe it will, maybe it won't. I'm
sure your surveyor is a good one, but I'm suggesting that nobody can
see the future expert or not and with that high a reading, it's
suspicious.

If it's too good a deal to pass on, compared to other boats or similar
boats, then, no - it's not a problem because you should be able to
recover most of the cost.

If it's above average on cost for what ever reason (accommodations,
equipment, engines, etc), then I'd say no.

It was 80-100 points generalized across the hull, measured on a Tramex
meter.

I'm familiar with them. It's a good meter.

Later,

Tom