rick

"KMAN" wrote in message
in article ,
rick at
wrote on 3/20/05 11:08 PM:

"KMAN" wrote in message
in article
.net, rick
at
wrote on 3/20/05 10:25 PM:

"BCITORGB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frederick submits:
===================
Our monthly health insurance payments are now more than our
monthly
mortgage payment. For us, health insurance is our single
most
expensive
monthly expense, and
that doesn't count the co-pays and deductibles we must pay
before
insurance kicks in.
===================

I wonder if yours is a special case or if this is played
out
across the
USA. [rhetorical question]

What I find curious, and we've been down this road with
Scott
and rick
on a previous thread, is why it is seemingly appropriate
for
Scott to
cite a newspaper article, reporting on one particular
healthcare-related anecdote, but inappropriate for KMAN,
Michael, or
BCITORGB to cite anecdotes about friends and relatives who
have
had
admirable care.
=======================
Who said it wasn't? The problem with kman was that he made
statement that was proven to be a lie. That some people in
Canada recieve proper care was not the issue. I'm sure
there
are
millions that recieve adequate care. The sites I posted
presented data about people that died while waiting for
treatment. Be it one or tens of thousands makes no
difference
to the claim kman made that no one is dying. He was proven
be
lying. Are you now saying that no one ever dies while
waiting
for treatment?

More to the point, I know of not one person in my
circle of acquaintances who as had to wait for a necessary
procedure.
=================
Again, that doesn't refute the data that people HAVE died
while
waiting, and are you now claiming that no one is even
waiting
for
treatment at all?

Every single health care system in existence has people who
die
while they
are waiting for treatment.

==============
Thanks for admitting then that you lied. That wasn't what
you
were saying before...

I never said otherwise.

=================
ROTFLMAO You spent a few weeks saying differently before.

No health care system is perfect.

If you look at the sample of people in this newsgroup, of
those
who have
personal experience with the Canadian system and US system,
it
seems clear
to me that the Canadian system is vastly preferred.
=======================

That was never the issue being discussed. You might like it
have been in an effort to devert the spotlight from your lies,
though.

There weren't any lies.

================
Yes, there were. First you claimed that no one dies waiting for
treatment, and then you claimed no one waits for treatment. Do
try to keep up.

But you don't want to talk about the issues, that's why you are
engaging in
this childish and pathetic attempt to at personal petty
attacks.

LOL I have addressed the issues. YOU have tried to do
everything you can to avoid them. Why is that? You now realize
that you were lying?