Curtis CCR

Default (OT) Dennis Miller, former Liberal

"jps" wrote in message ...
"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
om...

Probably not. Hadn't noticed that JPS and a couple of others have
taken the off-topic political bull**** to a new level.

They found a good system. Who needs an original thought when your
goal is only to make sure that every other thread in the groups starts
with "OT"? Just take articles and editorials - who cares if they are
copyrighted - from other sites, newpapers, whatever, and post them
here. Post an entire ****ing article! You shouldn't have to click a
link and leave rec.boats to read a pilfered poltical rant.

Damned near destroyed the newsgroup and appear to proud of themselves
for it.

Didn't get rid of you Curtis.

Oh. Was THAT your goal? To get rid of people in the newsgroup?

No - I won't get rid of me. Why do you feel compelled to use this
forum for your endless policital bull****. It's one thing to have a
little OT material in here, but you and some other seem to be engaged
in attempting to hijack this group by starting several off topic
thread every damned day.

You have started numerous threads with 100% cut n' paste content, and
only about 1 in 10 of your posts to this group has anything to do with
boats.

What's the matter? Can't hold your own in a more appropriate
political newsgroup?