Tinkerntom

BCITORGB wrote:
Michael says:
============
Wow! Forty-eight percent of income for health care that you can't

get
when
you need it. What a bargain!

Bull**** from weiser once again. He obviously can't read or think.
==============

Further, Weiser has difficulty with math... even using his figures, I
reckon that's 40% of 48%.... but, hey, that wouldn't sound as

dramatic.
What a twit!

But I just don't get the point of his post. He's living in paradise

and
happy about it. And we're living with a system that we clearly like

so
much that we voted (well, I didn't, but apparently many Canadians

did)
Tommy Douglas the most important Canadian personage (living or dead),
on a TV poll. [Info for Scott: Tommy Douglas = father of Canadian
universal medicine]

Why does Scott worry about how much tax we pay? As far as I can tell,
Americans pay between 35% to 40% in taxes, depending on the state.
First, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it cost
much more money to govern 30+ million spread out over a huge country

as
opposed to 300+ million spread over a merely big country. So likely

our
tax bills ought to be somewhat higher. And look, on top of

everything,
our guys throw in healthcare. What do the Yanks get thrown in?

frtzw906

Hey frtzw, sounds like we got another dance going on, and someone got
your hot button. I'll probably set this one out, but I like to watch. I
am glad that you are so much better with number than I am! I still
maintain you are not an ENTP. Maybe an ESFJ, they like numbers and
everything in order, not very good inventors though, or working with
power tools. How's that rack coming along! But I don't want to
interfere here with this dance, so I will step aside! TnT