katysails

Nah....just not my type of thing....wallowing around in food products just
doesn't seem too appealing...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Easy enough.... we'll implement the rules.. first female naked and
spanked loses the match! No biting allowed.... live feed webcam video! 10
points for every article of clothing ripped off... an extra 5 points if
you toss it to the judges. Is Lime Jello okay with you?

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Won't ever happen....I don't do physical violence...I'd hurt her by
accident and wouldn't want that on my conscience...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Somebody has to be ripping the parts off and tossing them... are you
blaming LP?!

I'd pay to see You and LP..... Mud Wrestling!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
So where did I claim to be throwing the parts?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Here I thought you were Assertive and yet not Aggressive!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
You could get maimed by flying parts...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I've got a front row seat.

"katysails" wrote in message
Scotty,
Remember just where you stand in the scheme of things...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, BTW, is the cat fight over? and who won?

Scotty