katysails

Sheep are cute...as long as you're looking at them from head on...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Donal was driving home from the local pub one night, when a copper
pulled him over.
"What sheems to be the trouble ofisher?'' Donal slured.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his

arms
across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell

out
of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs Donal.
"For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

You've met my wife????

No, not yet.

I'm glad that she bears no resemblance to a sheep.

You like variety, eh?

I just don't find sheep very attractive.

Sometimes I imagine that you look a bit like Woody Allen.

Regards

Donal