Dr. Dr. & Mr Karen Greer

Yes, I took the safety course and the two nav. courses.

"JimH" wrote in message

"Dr. John Smith" wrote in message
My insurance provides a 10% deduction if all family members take a boat
safety course. In the past we had taken the CGAUX course. You can now
take a boat online for a very reasonable fee. $15 for my state.

http://www.boatingbasicsonline.com/

I am surprised over the lack of response on this post, especially when you
see the number of idiots on the water who do not even know the right of
way rules. Not only is boater education important for the safety of all,
but the boater also receives a 10% discount on their insurance.

I took the Coast Guard Power Squadron Course. Here is a link to the Power
Squadron site:
http://www.usps.org/newpublic1/guesthome.htm

So have you taken a course? Have you taken advanced courses?