Steve Barker

Default Test Drive Advice...

I would not deal with a dealer that didn't offer a test drive of the exact
model I was considering. Find a dealer willing to take you to, or meet you
at a body of water or find another dealer. Some even have prior customers
they arrange rides with in the case of boats that are not in stock. Don't
let them jerk you around, it's your money and there is plenty of dealers
willing to be friendly.

--
Steve (here to have fun) Barker

=======================
Remove the not dot from my address to abuse my email box
"alincoln" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

New to the boating scene. I am in the market for a bowrider, 18-19'.
I have been reading all the literature I could find and have been
walking thru marinas over the last month. I have one question posted
already on boat manufacturers and materials they use, but another
question has come up...

Now that I'm ready to start test-drives on these things, what can I
expect from the marina/sales team. For instance, am I required to
have a vehicle with the trailer hitch so I can tow the boat to a boat
launch? Or is that something the marina should be doing? Or does it
vary depending on how much money you're spending on the boat?

thx,

adym