Jonathan Ganz

In article vZM_d.72907$fc4.71737@edtnps89,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I say, keep trying... I've been here long
before you showed up, and I'll be here long after you've gone.

Whoa.... there's somthing to look forward to!!! You've got quite the
future there Jon! Go for the Brass Ring!

No. You've as usual screwed it up. There is no brass ring on a
ng. This is just a small part of real life. But, let's look at it from
your perspective. You're always posting. Mostly, you're always posting
trivial crap and very rarely you post something that's sailing
related. In fact, you're mostly hanging out on your computer. Some of
the rest of us actually sail. .. like what I've been doing most days
for the last two weeks. Face it Mooron, you've no life except to try
and run other people down. You're a LOSER.

Gaynzy you're such a HOMO!

This is your typical response. You're so stupid that that's all you
can post... over and over how I'm supposed to be gay and this somehow
is supposed to relieve your anxiety of HAVE NO LIFE.

YOU'RE A LOSER!!!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com