Scott Vernon

Oh, that Neal.

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news:lXK_d.46016$ZO2.39778@edtnps84...
Why the illustrious Capt. Neal .... of course!

CM

"bell" wrote in message

Neal who?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Who, Neal?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Oh Yeah... he hated the fact he started it and refuses to post

to it
again!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You know... if you keep posting to this thread it's gonna

drive
Neal around the bend ... since it seems it may take the award

for
the longest thread on ASA history!!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Donal was driving home from the local pub one night, when a

copper
pulled him over.
"What sheems to be the trouble ofisher?'' Donal slured.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding

his
arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your

wife
fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs Donal.
"For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

"katysails" wrote in message

Don't flatter yourself..so am I....

"Donal" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message