Capt. Mooron

"R Lanni" wrote in message

Dear Moroon;

You only get one chance to make a first impression; and your's spoke
volumes
about you.

Thank You... at least it will be a lasting first impression.

You are an egotistical, self-important, idiot quick on put downs
and slow on intellect.

Can't see how that makes sense Lanny.. if I'm quick..how can I be slow?

You and your ASA can keep your knowledge; life is too
short to deal with the likes of you.

It's not "my" ASA... it's an unmoderated public forum.

There are other, friendlier, al-beit
smaller, sites on the web.

You get what you pay for.....

May your next voyage be to Davie Jones's locker.

Now that speaks volumes about your character..... wishing death to anyone
because you don't agree with what they have to say is loathsome! You are
beneath contempt!

CM