Meindert Sprang

"Flemming Torp" fletop(kanelbolle)2rp.d(anmar)k wrote in message
. ..
Hello Meinert,

Thank you for your proposal Meinert. I have also been visiting
your homepage. Very interesting and inspiring! By reading many of
the 'letters' in this and other news groups, I have seen your
many relevant comments. Being an 'electronic amateur', I'm not
sure, I fully understand your input in this case. Sorry for that.
Maybe a little clarification from my side can help, as I find
myself 'fighting with incompatible solutions' so to speak ...

snip

Do you think your NMEA multiplexer could play an active
role in my situation? Or are we talking on different subjects?

I think we were. It was indeed not quite clear to me what you wanted to
achieve. I thought you merely wanted to run navigation software on your PDA
in parallel with software on your laptop, and wanted to hook up Seatalk too.
That's why I chimed in, because I thought our BT multiplexers could help
here to translate Seatalk into NMEA, feed it to the laptop via the serial
port and at the same time to your PDA over bluetooth.

But for the VNC stuff, our solution is useless :-)

Meindert