Capt. Mooron

Default INFO FOR NEWBIES

I thought that after that embarrassing infantile display by Lanny I should
take time to advise newcomers to this group of some facts they may want to
consider.

1.- ASA has collectively more sailing related knowledge than almost any
other group.
2.-Introductions are appropriate if you require information.
3.-You are welcomed to join in on the antics if you have sufficient brain
cells to not take such behaviour overly serious.
4.-Don't assume we are recruiting, but if you care to join... understand
you will be shown no more mercy than we offer each other.
5.-No crying allowed.... if you can't take it.. grab your ball and bat and
go home.

CM