DSK

WaIIy wrote:
America bad.

What a surprise.

rhys wrote:
Grow up, you whimpering pussy. I wasn't attacking America so much as
the America's Cup, and high-end, only the rich need apply races of
that ilk.

If "rec.boats.cruising" isn't to become the moronic slag-fest that
"rec.boats" is now, people need to ignore the right-wingnuts like WaIIy.
They're not going to post like responsible, intelligent adults, so the
rest of us have to.

Actually, WaIIy has posted on-topic a number of times, he's not the
worst of the crowd. I am saying to ignore only his political rantings.

The America's Cup is named after a boat from the 19th century and has
zip to do with America. That Cup, which is run in almost comically
over-designed and frequently weak boats, has been held by non-U.S.
teams for the last 20 years

Whoa right there. You apparently know not of which you speak. The
America's Cup was won by New Zealand in 1995 over the US.

You have a right to express your opinions about America's Cup boats, but
please let's stick to facts of history.

DSK