katysails

gasoline will eat through your typical latex balloon before it ever leaves
the launcher....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
Oh, is this the thread he was bitching about?

If we really want to make this the longest thread in recent memory we
should start talking about guns.

What's the best combination grenade launcher/assault rifle to have on
board?

Could one turn ones mast into a very long tube mortar?

How about making the boom into a air powered potato canon?

With the recent Gun Control Legislation in Canada that has assured only
criminals and enforcement agencies have firearms..... I'm leaning towards
gasoline filled balloons, a water balloon launcher and a flare gun.

CM