Jean Dufour

Marley wrote:

I'd just LOVE to be a fly on the wall and be able to watch anyone who
believes as Armond claims to believe when the coasties board and accuse
him of ~thinking~ of visiting cuba though. Gee, I wonder who would win
that debate? ROTFLMFAO!

Cheers

You won't change the mind of any law enforcement officer. He proceeds, then you
defend yourself in court. Arguing with any of them long proved that you can only
worsen his temper and he may stick you with a couple more charges such as
resisting arrest.

And the winner is....

....probably a bunch of lawyers after you spent twice the value of the boat in
debating this through several courts, whichever side wins the case!

;-)

Jean Dufour
Montreal, Qc