John H

On 17 Mar 2005 07:32:06 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:

You had to turn a good news story into a political one?

If so, how about offering specifics on the bill so we can see why
"uninformed Republicans" opposed it?

How about listing the party affiliations of those voting for and
against it?

*******

Start at the top. Read slowly. I passed along an e-mail, sent to
several hundred people around the state. I did not make the comment
about the political affiliation or the level of information available
to the people who opposed the bill. The author's name is at the bottom
of the page, Dave Kutz. If you have an issue with his choice his
verbiage, please take it up with him. Thanks.

For what it's worth, if the people who were in opposition to the bill
were Republicans and if they were not able to argue on the specifics of
the proposal, they would indeed be Republicans and (on this issue, at
least) uninformed.

I would think an unbiased independent would post both sides of the issue even if
he was cut'n'pastin'.
--
John H