JimH wrote:

Baloney. You would not have posted the "email" otherwise.

So how about a link and a detailing of who voted for and against it?

************

Baloney? I'll see your baloney and raise you "horsesh*t".

I have posted comments about the proposed Washington State bill, in
this forum, several times in the past. None contained any remarks about
any political party. The e-mail announcing the passage was written
*exactly* as posted here.

Is your email address that you use here legit, or bogus? Let me know if
it's legit and I will forward the original e-mail to you.

The funniest aspect of your "outrage" is an apparent inability to
conceive or admit that Republicans are not always fully informed,
(informed, heck.."absolutely right"!) about every issue.
On this issue, some Republicans were uniformed.