Capt. Mooron

Default Problem starting Evinrude

Can't see it Greg. I expect my marine engine to start with the same ease
that my car starts. The reason an engine won't start with the same ease it
did when it was new is poor maintenance. You can claim any excuse you like
but a properly set up and correctly maintained engine will start up first
time every time without hesitation.

Sorry but that's just the way I view it. I park my truck for months on end
and it starts as easily as my diesel auxiliary which is hardly used.[2.6
hours in 3 weeks]. All my outboards start on the first pull..... okay ...
but definatly on the second pull.

It all comes down to maintenance.... attention...... and proper handling.

CM