Evan Gatehouse

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
What was he doing? Checking the water level with a cigarette lighter?

In my experience I have had only one battery explode and it was an AGM my
son had in his car. He had a big alternator to power his obscenely large
stereo amp. When the regulator failed the battery started overcharging and
blew up. Nobody hurt but it cost about $2,200 to replace the hood, grill,
radiator, fender liner and all the hoses.

I will stick to L-16s and recombinant caps thank you.

And I'll stick to Golf cart batteries. At least I can lift them!

Evan Gatehouse