Jim Irvine

Default Annapolis S W Sportsman seminar?

I may have to look into that show as well.

You and others, may be interested in the Fly fishing Show at the Reckord
Armory in the University of MD - College Park, next weekend Jan 10th & 11th.
There will be a class on Fly Tying and fishing the Chesapeake.
http://www.flyfishingshow.com/collegepark.html

Anyone going to the Salt Water Sportsman seminar 7 February in
Annapolis? Lots of other dates for other cities, of course.

These are pretty good for beginning or advanced fishermen. I attended
one many years ago in Jacksonville, picked up some good tips from pro
fishermen, and a bag of useful goodies, too, plus you get to meet and
hobnob with some of the magazine's writers.

--
Email sent to is never read.