Vito

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
If you would be so kind is to re-post OZes BS left wing pinko down
under news I can commit on the specifics of the APC

I'm too lazy. Someone posted a news story about shooting up a Bulgarian APC
killing the machinegunner. Oz wwondered what they were thinking. I replied
that they weren't thinking they were reacting in blind panic.

But in general what I say is true about Iraq.

In general, but generalities are dangerous.

Still I do not think learned aggression training at school is needed.

They were over aggressive IMHO.

The problem is their inability to keep a clear head and think logically when
faced with a scary situation. That takes mental conditioning that an only
be had from facing real threats over the years. Some kids still grow up
with it but ever more are too protected to ever encounter fear and learn to
act rationlly in the face of it.