Joe

If you would be so kind is to re-post OZes BS left wing pinko down
under news I can commit on the specifics of the APC.

But in general what I say is true about Iraq.

It's a shame kids resorted to shooting and stabbing each other rather
than an old fashion fight behind the gym ect.. I had a few myself, I
usually tried to avoid them, but once in one I wasent go to be the one
with a fat lip or black eye, and the thought of using a gun or knife
was never done in my time. After the colombine shootout I guess schools
feel they must take a zero tolerance stand. Here in Texas we even had a
rifle range at our school.

Still I do not think learned aggression training at school is needed.
A good Marine or Army DI should be able to instill the proper attitude
needed to succeed in battle.

Joe

Joe