Bob Crantz

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Dave wrote:

But notice that I do not approve of, nor agree with, this particular
exercise of private property rights. Just noting that "conservatives"
attacking it are being rather two-faced.

I whole heartedly approve of property rights! Regardless of that, labor
unions are still stupid.

If you're not willing to stand on your principles when it's
inconveneient or even costly, then you don't have any.

What about standing on them when it matters regardless of the cost? Or even
better, simply living them.

And standing on
principle is one of the defining characteristics of a real conservative.

DSK

Doug, there's no place in hell for you!

Amen!

Bob Crantz