Default Southwest (AZ, NM, etc) class III-IV paddle trip mid-April...

I'm wanting to take my 12-year-old on a 3-4 day paddle trip during
spring break, mid-April - preferably somewhere in AZ, NM, or the
environs. I've guided class III-IV trips up here in WA/ID, but I've no
experience with anything down there.

- Any suggestions for rivers? Ideally I'd like a class III+ so her
first trip isn't too harrowing but not boring either. Big extra points
for cool canyon scenery and the opportunity to take short hikes from
camp. The Salt's been suggested as a good fit for this (and it sounds
like it's running really nice this year). Any others I should think
about?

- Outfitters/guides? I've talked to "Mild to Wild" out of Durango CO
and Blue Sky out of Globe AZ. Both sound reasonably on the ball.
Comments on them or any other suggestions welcomed.

Thanks! I look forward to running through something other than
evergreen tree-lined Northwest rivers.

-Jon
thatseattleguy at.sign hotmail dot com